Sunday 4 December 2011

Its blog time!!

I'm starting this blog to give people a perspective into the artist mind just as they are starting out and trying to make some money out of it.

I started sculpting in 2006 had absolutely no experience or artist talent. But as i enjoyed it so much that it became a part time hobby, so i slowly improved over time of course, but now i find my self doing a little sculpture every day, so i decided to take a chance and really make a go of it. As with most artist it starts off very slow, but eventually i hope to make it a full time job.



A Photo of my very first attempt at sculpting something. T-800 skull. I made my own tools, used an assortment of needles (I believe that's an acupuncture needle sticking out of its neck) and brass tubing and a .22 calibre rifle cartage for the chip plug on the top of its head.

So i hope to post little things i have done up until now, i will also be posting my projects that i am currently working on and hopefully have for sale in the coming months.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment